Please talk me out of buying these

Sean697

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=252133015746&globalID=EBAY-US

Ok so I purchased 7 issues for scanning from this seller previously new in bags. Of which 4 were already scanned so I could get the 3 that weren't. Now the same seller is selling some more bagged issues. Am I insane that I'm thinking about buying these (All preserved I think) just so I can scan all the original inserts that came with them? I mean this is not a bad price for 7 bagged issues at 50.00. But I would be opening the bags. I don't know. It seems like madness. But I really want complete scans of this stuff. It's not worth it right?

Well, the way I look at it, if you have the money to spend...go for it. :)

Yeah, I'm an enabler. I know...

*huggles*

Areala

You are not helping lol.n

Ultimately I'm slowly downloading a few issues a day of our EGMs. When I get them all, I'm going to make a list of scans that need work or are not complete. Not having inserts that were with every issue is not a deal breaker, pursuing that would be madness. Especially with issues that have great scans already.

But going through the ones we have, I have already identified some poor quality issues we are hosting, whether it's unedited crooked page scans, pages missing and cut out, out of order pages, or just really worn looking. I've found some of all. As well minor things like naming conventions not being the same (Including the file names of the 3 EGM's I submitted , oops) and the retromags credit page being on the front , thus obscuring the cover image in CBR readers on a few older scans. I'd ultimately like to make a list and fix all of them, and give us a complete (as possible) and high quality set of EGM scans. Although I will say the majority of the stuff is great. Making the problem issues really stand out. So these issues I guess are insurance against the copy's I haven't got to checking yet.