What is your dream job?

Rewind33

I want to be a professional blogger/online business owner. I have a few different blogs going but have been investing a lot in them lately. I would love to be earning good money via online by the time I am 30. I am taking like $4,000+ a month. What is your dream job/career?

• Retromags Curator

Getting back on the rails, I would like to run my own local TV station. Bring back Saturday morning cartoons, airing some classics from the 80s and 90s, those awful local TV commercials that were always lame, some odd foreign shows that networks wouldn't show, local programming, things like that.

• Like 2

• Retromags Curator

Getting back on the rails, I would like to run my own local TV station. Bring back Saturday morning cartoons, airing some classics from the 80s and 90s, those awful local TV commercials that were always lame, some odd foreign shows that networks wouldn't show, local programming, things like that.

So basically, Weird Al's character in UHF? :)

*huggles*

Areala

• Retromags Curator

Dream job for me would involve writing in some capacity. I'd love to design a video game, but ultimately the sensible part of my brain tells me I wouldn't be very good at it, so that's probably just a pipe dream. Scripting or writing the story for one though...that, I think I could do. :)

*huggles*
Areala

• Retromags Curator

So basically, Weird Al's character in UHF? :)

*huggles*

Areala

Exactly that, actually. I'd even go for the call letters for the station, and thus far CUHF is not taken. And having those, do some sort of licensing deal to use his song as the theme for the station during station IDs, and play his music video when the channel shut down for the night (yes, I would go that old school and not transmit 24/7).

For something more realistic, I wouldn't mind studying the universe. Having a talk radio show would also be a lot of fun.

My dream job ideally would be not having a job. But that's a cop out. But say I won the powerball and needed something to keep me busy. My dream hooby/job would be to go around the world collection arcade machines and games and make and run the ultimate Sega museum. With every game they ever made in arcades, with many important ones being playable. And hopefully making some money on it.