Electronic ToolKit to drool over!

Phillyman

• Retromags Curator

Buy From

https://www.ifixit.com/Store/Parts/All-new-Pro-Tech-Toolkit/IF145-307-1

iFixit makes the greatest tech tool kits out there, and now they’ve updated their bestselling Pro Tech toolkit for the next generation of gadgets in your life. And it’s just beautiful. I want one.

I have the previous generation iFixit Pro Tech toolkit, which I keep in my office, within easy reach of most of my machines. I’ve used it to deal with repairs on everything from my Moto X to a broken pair of glasses. It contains all the tools you never knew you’d need, including a perfectly shaped jimmying knife and suction cups to pry open stubborn cases.

The new Pro Tech toolkit has updated tools based on the latest in weird proprietary screw designs and casings. It includes a luxurious 64 bits for your bendy and non-bendy drivers, an anti-static wrist strap, a magnetic work area for organizing those teeny parts, spudgers for prodding, tweezers, and more. And it’s all nicely packed together into a case you can easily pop in your backpack and carry with you.

You can grab the new iFixit Pro Tool kit for $64.95. And hey, it’s the perfect gift for anybody who likes to peek inside their electronics–or who wants to start doing it.