Phillyman

Games you are currently playing or recently beaten

9 hours ago, CastleVanity said:

I just finished Tales of Legendia. 150+ Hours of it. ^_^

Very nice man. :)

I just finished for the first time, Super Mario Land. Not a bad little game.

Now I'm re-playing .hack series for the PS2, already beaten those long time ago but with the recent .hack GU Recode I'll play again to recall better the story.

Also I'm always playing an MMORPG with my brother, Dungeons & Dragons Online since 2009 or 2010

Currently playing, not including Smash Ultimate, SteamWorld Dig 2. The game is addicting and it seems like when I start playing it I don't want to stop. I loved the first one on the 3DS. 

I think I've mentioned that I pretty much don't play games anymore.  Which is true.  But over the past couple of weeks, here and there, I've been replaying the original Legend of Zelda (via Mesen emulator).  The 1st quest was relatively painless, as I could remember the location of all sorts of stuff I probably shouldn't be able to (what's behind that rock or under that bush, etc.)  However, I'm currently halfway through the 2nd quest, and it's much harder, since I don't remember where anything is.

It's interesting - I loved Mario as a kid, but I simply cannot enjoy playing the original SMB now, no matter how hard I try.  But Zelda is still fun.  Hmm...

22 hours ago, kitsunebi77 said:

I think I've mentioned that I pretty much don't play games anymore.  Which is true.  But over the past couple of weeks, here and there, I've been replaying the original Legend of Zelda (via Mesen emulator).  The 1st quest was relatively painless, as I could remember the location of all sorts of stuff I probably shouldn't be able to (what's behind that rock or under that bush, etc.)  However, I'm currently halfway through the 2nd quest, and it's much harder, since I don't remember where anything is.

It's interesting - I loved Mario as a kid, but I simply cannot enjoy playing the original SMB now, no matter how hard I try.  But Zelda is still fun.  Hmm...

Kinda the same story here. Got the SNES classic last year, and we played quite a bit of Yoshi's Island. Turns out, it's a pretty big game... Beat Legend of Zelda Link to the Past, forgot just how good that one was. Tried numerous other games on it, and picked up an NES Classic earlier this year, played a handful of things on there too.

Spent a lot of my free time in the last year dedicated to my racing hobby. That... can take up a lot of time, but is certainly rewarding on a personal level and a lot of fun to share with passengers.

Just finished Dragon Age: Origins.  Working on the DLC now.   I can't believe I didn't play this game before.

currently having my life consumed by Diablo 3. Such a mindless game. Perfect time sink

Recently finished playing through Borderlands for the first time. Decided to finally give the game a try now that the remaster is out. Ended up being a lot of fun, though I still think I prefer the second game.