Link Action Figure (I WANT ONE)

Phillyman

Yeah, those figures are awesome...too bad they are out of my price range. Nintendo is putting out a lot of stuff for their characters. I would be all over it if it was 10 years ago and i had a bunch more disposable income. Nowadays, its all about paying the bills.

• 1 month later...

Not a fan of hipster-style toys, on the other hand. Little to no poseability, "novelty" styling. Collect all of the things, series 1 of 1. While a Figma figure is not necessarily a TOY, neither are Masterpiece Transformers. Play crash-up derby with those, and you'll be out a couple hundred funbucks in a few minutes. They're nice to fiddle with and pose, and in the case of TFs, transform back and forth on occasion.

Yeah that is pretty kickass. Have you guys heard of a store called 2nd And Charles? Over here they have old school figures that people sell to them and old games all super cheap. They have a ton of old Link figures for sale there where i live. I'm excited about tomorrow, the HD Twilight Princess comes out with the amiibo. It looks awesome

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have the Figma Twilight Princess Link, he's awesome! Figma started making horses too, the brown horse would be perfect as Epona B)

I pre-ordered the Figma Link; A Link between Worlds DX. I'm also collecting the Figuarts Mario figures and to fill in some gaps the Jakks Pacific World of Nintendo 6" with a couple of 4" that fit in like the Shy Guy.

I don't have much "disposable" income anymore since I had to buy a 2nd car for my Wife to go to College, but the little that I have is spend on these awesome collectibles! It puts a smile on my face every time I look at them. That's what it's all about for me :Yahooo:

• 1 month later...

I got these free with cans of coffee from convenience stores celebrating Mario's 25th anniversary.  Spent a couple of days driving to every conbini in town to get the whole set.

Holy smokes those are pretty cool!

Love the link, how much is it? Where would I get it from? Keep in mind, I can't read Japanese. :)

Holy smokes those are pretty cool!

Love the link, how much is it? Where would I get it from? Keep in mind, I can't read Japanese. :)

At amazon.jp, it's 4300 yen (about $42).  Yeah, in case you were wondering, these things aren't made for kids, but serious collectors.

You can set amazon.jp to English.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-language/product/B01A9WZOEA/ref=topnav_switchLang?ie=UTF8&language=en_US

Looks like they have it at the US amazon for $75.  Not sure which would ultimately be cheaper if you're ordering from the US.  Depends on the shipping.

https://www.amazon.com/figma-Between-Complete-Character-Nintendo/dp/B01DSWGUC8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1470550007&sr=8-2&keywords=link+figma

At amazon.jp, it's 4300 yen (about $42).  Yeah, in case you were wondering, these things aren't made for kids, but serious collectors.

You can set amazon.jp to English.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-language/product/B01A9WZOEA/ref=topnav_switchLang?ie=UTF8&language=en_US

Looks like they have it at the US amazon for $75.  Not sure which would ultimately be cheaper if you're ordering from the US.  Depends on the shipping.

https://www.amazon.com/figma-Between-Complete-Character-Nintendo/dp/B01DSWGUC8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1470550007&sr=8-2&keywords=link+figma

I'm from Canada, so it's going to be even more expensive. Might be better to order from Japan. Their shipping seems to be a lot cheaper than shipping from the States, which doesn't make sense to me.

I've ordered a lot of Famicom and Super Famicom games from there over the years, along with a lot of plushies and can't believe the difference. The only downside is having to wait a month for everything.

Thank you for the links. I'll probably order one when I get a little more cash. :)