Gameroom Pics

twiztor

It probably did since they came in smaller cases but I wouldn't know for sure since I bought much of the lot on Ebay. Came with a few rarer games and it was an experience... Lost, found, broke, reshipped, yadda yadda.

One of those consoles I tested and never found time to go back to. I did get that Replay cart to play imports (at least I think that's what it was for) but so many games are expensive and I'd have to stop buying modern games to make time for it.

8%20Bit%20Exterior.jpg

Not my game room, (i'm at work if I remember I will take a pic of both my game rooms later) however this is an Awesome Bar in my hometown of Kenosha WI. It has all kinds of arcade machines and pinball machines set to free play. You can go drink a few beers and get your Retro-game-on

• Like 3

Not my game room, (i'm at work if I remember I will take a pic of both my game rooms later) however this is an Awesome Bar in my hometown of Kenosha WI. It has all kinds of arcade machines and pinball machines set to free play. You can go drink a few beers and get your Retro-game-on

What the??? Where in town is this?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

my Sega Genesis has evolved!
0825160235_zpsqtveor0k.jpg
don't have any games for it (will probably pick up Virtua Fighter and Knuckles Chaotix fairly soon) but i've been playing some Genesis games on it today. not anything to write home about, but it adds to my collection of "novelties" pretty well.

• 1 month later...

.....and i just picked up a GameCube. no pics, but it finishes off my Nintendo systems (at least until the Switch drops). With it a grabbed Super Mario Sunshine ($5), Wave Race: Blue Storm ($4), and Smash Bros Melee ($20). It also prompted me to order a few games online, so i've got Mario Kart: Double Dash and Metroid Prime coming in the mail. Happy Birthday to me!

It was news to me too. I feel like other VB owners should know. Not that I expect them to throw it away but at least it is fixable. The pads are very small though, I didn't have the right tools for that kind of work. You also need a special driver to open the console.

I found some time to put new pics on my site over the weekend. There's more that hasn't been pictured yet and I should try to consolidate some of the shots too. The PS3 spilled over into a third row.

http://dpsx7.net46.net/main.html

damn, DP, i finally got a chance to really browse your pics. you've got a ton of stuff, but also a ton of quality stuff. that is a real nice diverse collection you have.

are you missing Metroid for the NES? i didn't see it in the pic, but granted i easily could've missed it somewhere. that is literally the only thing missing that stood out to me.

• 2 weeks later...

I appreciate what you are doing with that console TV, but if you can afford it, you should consider updating it with a nice Sony Trinitron. I do believe they made them in cases as well.  My 32" Sony Trinitron is about the best Tube-sytle tv you can get for authentic retro gaming in my opinion.  It's a trade-off though.  If you want a more nostaligic experience, you may want the tv that you remember using when you were young.