New Release: Famitsu Issue 0158 (December 27 1991)

kitsunebi

• Retromags Curator

The download direct;y link doesn't work from the link above. Need to place this in the link on your new release post.

https://community.retromags.com/files/file/3704-famitsu-issue-0158-december-27-1991/#.VszFdPBpZCk

Fixed it, Sean697 is correct. You won't be able to copy the download link in our download manager. I have anti-leech protection turned on, it randomly generates a new download link every X minutes. This is so that no one can strip all the download links out of our site and just hammer us all day long.

http://community.retromags.com/files/go/51ea8d5bb34320d54c686b45c081fc3c/famitsu-issue-0158-december-27-1991/
  • Like 1

Thanks for scanning this, are you planning on scanning any other issues? I have a few issues from this period I could scan, but it would be best to scan issues which others don't have.

Incidentally, I have scans of issues 1986-06-20 (Issue 1), and 1990-10-26 which I downloaded from here years ago. They're no longer in the download section. Were they lost when the old host went down, or are they just waiting to be re-uploaded? I think they were originally scanned and uploaded by Chris Covell.

Thanks for scanning this, are you planning on scanning any other issues? I have a few issues from this period I could scan, but it would be best to scan issues which others don't have.

Incidentally, I have scans of issues 1986-06-20 (Issue 1), and 1990-10-26 which I downloaded from here years ago. They're no longer in the download section. Were they lost when the old host went down, or are they just waiting to be re-uploaded? I think they were originally scanned and uploaded by Chris Covell.

Yes, I'll be scanning more. Dunno about those two issues you mention. They weren't available here by the time I became a member. I'll be uploading a scan of a reproduction of issue #1 very soon. If the file offered previously was a scan of the original, I'd love to see it, as the source would be better quality since the reproduction I have is only half the physical dimensions of the original magazine.

I think Chris Covell is still a member here, so if he's still got the files - well, Famitsu has a download section now...hint hint...

Yes, I'll be scanning more. Dunno about those two issues you mention. They weren't available here by the time I became a member. I'll be uploading a scan of a reproduction of issue #1 very soon. If the file offered previously was a scan of the original, I'd love to see it, as the source would be better quality since the reproduction I have is only half the physical dimensions of the original magazine.

I think Chris Covell is still a member here, so if he's still got the files - well, Famitsu has a download section now...hint hint...

As I have mentioned in another thread, I have the issue from 1991, I am happy to reupload it if it is not available.

• Retromags Curator

Man, this one gave my meager Japanese skills a workout getting the names right for the games shown in the ads. Also, tons of Square and Enix love this issue with Romancing SaGa, SaGa 3, and Dragon Quest V! Such happy! Sugoi!! :)

*huggles*

Areala