What are these site Credits for?

PhoenixVanguard

• Retromags Curator

Not an important question; just curious.

Right now, nothing. They're simply a means of measuring activity on the forums, so you get them for making a new topic, replying to another discussion, liking a post, etc...

In the future, Phillyman is considering some sort of forum-based "store" where you could trade them for goodies like additional downloads per day, physical copies of magazines, nude pix of E-Day, or other little prizes. But that's all up in the air. Right now, they're just for hoarding. :)

*huggles*

Areala

• Like 2

Right now, nothing. They're simply a means of measuring activity on the forums, so you get them for making a new topic, replying to another discussion, liking a post, etc...

In the future, Phillyman is considering some sort of forum-based "store" where you could trade them for goodies like additional downloads per day, physical copies of magazines, nude pix of E-Day, or other little prizes. But that's all up in the air. Right now, they're just for hoarding. :)

*huggles*

Areala

What do we do if we already have nude pics of E-Day?

• Retromags Curator

*huggles*

Areala

Those are worth far more credits than anyone could ever earn here!

• Retromags Curator

The credits were supposed to be earned for....

Creating new topics

Replying to topics

Uploading Missing Covers

Uploading Magazines

Creating Blog Posts

Visiting the site daily

They were to then be cashed back in for downloading files directly from Retromags. So for example, create a new topic....get credit to download 3 more magazines. However the credit system is not coded exactly how I want it. So I would need to hire someone to code in the changes I want. So for the time being the credits system is just sitting there. I am still allowing people to earn credits, but right now they cant be used for anything. I am toying around with the idea of allowing them to be cashed out for Patron accounts. I am also thinking of letting users cash them in for coupon codes for our store. I have a ton of posters, supplements, trading cards, duplicate issues, that I would rather list up here at Retromags than continuously listing them over at Ebay.

• Like 2