Earliest Gaming Memory

landamo

Some memorable moments

Playing a tank game where it was a green unit that had two grip sticks for each player to control the tank. Was an top down view that looked like Atari 2600 graphics.

popping pacman into my atart 2600 and thinking "what the hell is this crap?"

popping in Super Thunderblade into my new launch day Genesis expecting to play the aracde version that I loved at home, booting it up, getting past the title screen and then thinking "what the hell is this crap?"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got Turtles in Time for christmas and wanted to play by myself. My mom said I HAD to play with my brother so I got pissed and hid the cartridge. I then forgot where I hid it and couldn't find it for 6 months. When I found it I was so excited to play that I had no problem playing with my brother.

• 2 weeks later...

In my country there were these stores that rented out consoles.  You'd go to the store, pick a game to play for about a dollar an hour.  My dad would take me to this store as a reward for taking a haircut (I was four at the time).  It was only a few months later when my cousin passed her NES on to me since she had already gotten an SNES.