New Gallery Created: Computer Books

Areala

• Retromags Curator

Hello, Retro-philes! Thank you for joining us on our ever-changing adventure through computer and video game history. We wouldn't enjoy it nearly as much without your posts, clicks, and comments, and so you all deserve a big hug!

*HUG!* 8-)

Because no one demanded it, we now have a new section in our gallery. Explore 'Computer Books' to see artifacts of the bygone and recent eras, leave comments and upload your own cover scans to add to the nostalgic experience! I got the ball rolling with forty or so scans from my personal library/hoard, and I'll be adding more in the days to come, but in the mean time, why not drop by for a quick browse? I even did the whole 'librarian' thing and made sure they were sorted alphabetically by title, just for you! :)

Be of good cheer, enjoy your weekend, and enjoy the latest addition to the site.

*huggles*
Areala

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Great idea.. does anyone by chance remember a really old pokemon art game?  It had a bunch of stamps and boarders and there was a red version of the box and blue box, this was also around the same time lion king had a cd where you could play pinball with timon and puumba, I can't even remember if it was for windows 95 or linux.

• Retromags Curator

Great idea.. does anyone by chance remember a really old pokemon art game?  It had a bunch of stamps and boarders and there was a red version of the box and blue box, this was also around the same time lion king had a cd where you could play pinball with timon and puumba, I can't even remember if it was for windows 95 or linux.

This sounds like Pokemon Project Studio for Windows 95! :)

https://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Project-Studio-Red-Version/dp/B000BMP4U8/

https://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Projects-Studio-Blue-Version/dp/B00002Z732/

*huggles*

Areala

• Like 1

omg you're the best, I've been trying to remember the name of this for years on and off when I randomly remember it!  I remember one time I made something for my dad to see when he came home late from work but ended up falling asleep and wetting the bed and idk if he ever saw it.  I remember messing around with it though and wishing I had a printer, but I used to spend hours playing with it!

Edited by Sternosaur

omg you're the best, I've been trying to remember the name of this for years on and off when I randomly remember it!  I remember one time I made something for my dad to see when he came home late from work but ended up falling asleep and wetting the bed and idk if he ever saw it.  I remember messing around with it though and wishing I had a printer, but I used to spend hours playing with it!

Jesus. I was in college when Pokemon Red/Blue were released in America. So you're either way younger, or else wet the bed at an embarrassingly late age...

Jesus. I was in college when Pokemon Red/Blue were released in America. So you're either way younger, or else wet the bed at an embarrassingly late age...

I'm 26 now, so I'm going to go with embarrassingly late age, like I just turned 9 in August and got it for christmas.  That was the last time I did it too I think lol we all did it, oh well

Edited by Sternosaur