Phillyman

Where should Retromags fill holes first?

Where should we fill holes first  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these should we fill holes on first

• Electronic Gaming Monthly
    • GamePro
    • Nintendo Power
    • E-Day

The Tips & Tricks Codebook section of the database has not been created yet, possibly due to incomplete knowledge about the title.  But while the answer to all your questions is indeed "yes," something you could do right away is add the cover to the Gallery.

https://www.retromags.com/gallery/category/652-tips-tricks-video-game-codebook/

I tried to upload the cover i scanned. It's around 14mb, in jpg format, but i keep getting an error. -- I might use this mag as a test to see how it scans in my feeder though, since it's stapled, and not glue bound. But if it doesn't look good, i'll have to think about the 5 min per page for a glass scan. :cry:

Edit: Ahh, i see, rez twice the size as the other ones on the site. I'll try to make some adjustments.

8 hours ago, Cbeckner said:

I tried to upload the cover i scanned. It's around 14mb, in jpg format, but i keep getting an error. -- I might use this mag as a test to see how it scans in my feeder though, since it's stapled, and not glue bound. But if it doesn't look good, i'll have to think about the 5 min per page for a glass scan. :cry:

Edit: Ahh, i see, rez twice the size as the other ones on the site. I'll try to make some adjustments.

Yeah.  14MB? :lol:  Everything in the cover Gallery should be under 1MB.  The maximum resolution allowed is in the cover Gallery is 1920px high (but smaller is OK). 

When scanning a mag you plan to upload here, the pages should be saved at 2200px high (or more).

I really want to see GamePro's November 1999 issue, just to finish up my 90's collection of that mag, so I will "officially" vote for GamePro.

After that, I'd fill more of EGM's holes, starting similarly with '98 and '99's missing issues.  This late 90's kid wants to see his old mags again! :D