Sign in to follow this  
gwmac223

What Other Magazines should be featured here?

I'm not a collector, just a newbie. However, Are there any other magazines that should be featured on this site? PC Gamer is my pick. What do you guys think?

There are several video & computer gaming magazines that have yet to be cataloged here at RetroMags.  If you'd like to see a particular magazine added and have the time to help out by posting some initial information, you can start a Missing Magazine discussion using these guidelines.  Thanks!  :)

I don't know if this is possible, but I would love to see some old strategy guides. Unless they are already on here and I just didn't see them yet.

I think I have a couple, I've found mostly a lot of old instruction manuals.  I don't think those are scanned, unless like Illusion of Gaia's instruction manual had a Red Jewels guide.  I have a number of Japanese strategy guides and some Japanese magazines.  I'll have to see if any of them are already on here.  I agree with you that old strategy guides would be awesome to see, they're still relevant at times even better than GameFaqs because they have pictures for context, among other advantages.

• Like 1