Just Finished scanning help Uploading

Melki

Getting started depends on the file size.  Is it over 400 meg?  If not, you'll want to visit the Downloads section, navigate to the GamePro category, and click the Upload File button.

For the "Click to Upload Screenshots" section you'll want to upload a thumb of the issue cover.  If I recall, something sized to around 500 pixels in height should do.

If you'd rather, you can make the file available somewhere online (Dropbox, Google Drive, archive.org, etc) and a RetroMags admin can upload the issue for you.  We'll ensure you receive proper credit for the upload.

Thanks for your help with the preservation effort!  :)

Getting started depends on the file size.  Is it over 400 meg?  If not, you'll want to visit the Downloads section, navigate to the GamePro category, and click the Upload File button.

For the "Click to Upload Screenshots" section you'll want to upload a thumb of the issue cover.  If I recall, something sized to around 500 pixels in height should do.

If you'd rather, you can make the file available somewhere online (Dropbox, Google Drive, archive.org, etc) and a RetroMags admin can upload the issue for you.  We'll ensure you receive proper credit for the upload.

Thanks for your help with the preservation effort!   :)

There's a "how to" guide to uploading:

https://www.retromags.com/guides/releasing

its 174MB. i navigated to the gamepro category but it "says" You cannot upload a new file

Edited: now i can upload! an admin changed my member status! Thanks

Edited by Melki

Sorry, at the moment we have it where only Team Members can upload......I just changed you to be in this group, so now you should be able to upload :)

many thanks Phillyman.

it looks like my internet speed isnt good or something because ive tried to upload the archve 9 times: windows 7, windows 8, chrome, IE and firefox with no luck.

ill anyway need the help from an admin :(

this always happens:

Clipboard01g.jpg

Clipboard01g2.jpg

Edited by Melki

I can't see that microscopic pic you posted, but I'm guessing you need to use the FTP to upload.  It's got nothing to do with speed.  My internet is blazing fast, but in my experience anything over 100MB has to be uploaded via the FTP method.

Thanks! done! *_*