Depressor

New Release: Ultra Gameplayers 103 (November 1997)

8 posts in this topic

I have a lot of the rest of the Ultra Game Players in my scan pile, but , if anyone wants to scan them first I won't mind if you have them. I will eventually get to them, but want to do the EGM's I have first at least to the first 100 issues are done.

2 people like this

If aloram and martrade will be able to agree about unscanned issues of UGP, i think i can edit them for full package.

If aloram and martrade will be able to agree about unscanned issues of UGP, i think i can edit them for full package.

What do you mean?

Posted (edited)

What do you mean?

I thought that you have missed issues. And you can cooperate with marktrade to scan them) If so, i can edit them. Edited by Depressor
1 person likes this

Ah, I understand. Unfortunately, I don't have any more issues. Last year, I was in the process of selling my entire video game magazine collection, and I wanted to fill in the missing issues of Game Players and Ultra Game Players on Retromags. I saw that a lot of the issues were listed as "acquired," so I only donated the ones that were labeled "missing." I then sold the rest of my issues.

Thanks for offering to edit them, though.