Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.

Sternosaur

Hello everyone, I was going through the Video Game Guides and noticed that Paper Mario: The Thousand Year door was missing.  Finding it on other sites, I noticed that the quality of the scans were crap compared to some of the high quality scans I've seen on Retromags.

I purchased the Official Guide from Nintendo Power Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door, and my friend is coming over later today with her hair dryer so I can take apart the guide and scan each page individually with my own scanner.  I was wondering who I might have to get in contact with in order to get this thing uploaded or sent in a winrar or zipped file after I'm done scanning them.

Well, if you edit the files according to the site guidelines (in the "how to guides" section), a team member or admin/mod can upload them after they've been checked over for approval (you'll first have to upload the edited .cbr to a filesharing service).  If you're talking about just uploading raw scans, you should upload them to a filesharing service and post a topic in the forums to see if anyone is interesting in editing the scans so they can be uploaded here.

• Like 1

Well, if you edit the files according to the site guidelines (in the "how to guides" section), a team member or admin/mod can upload them after they've been checked over for approval (you'll first have to upload the edited .cbr to a filesharing service).  If you're talking about just uploading raw scans, you should upload them to a filesharing service and post a topic in the forums to see if anyone is interesting in editing the scans so they can be uploaded here.

Okay thank you, I'll edit the files according to the guidelines and put them into the .cbr format.  My friend's hair dryer is on her last leg so I'll have to get my own.