Selling a huge 90s games mag collection

Hi,

I bought pretty much every issue of every Sega magazine out there from 1992-1995. They've been kept in storage for 20 years with loads of posters, books and other free gifts that came with them, and I now finally need the space they've been taking up so I'm selling them all on Ebay. I don't have time to break the sets up so they need to go as full collections I'm afraid. Just in case any of you guys are interested in a bulk load of stuff, here's the links:

Sega Power

Sega Pro

GamesMaster

Mega
Sega Force and Sega Force Mega
Mega Drive Advanced Gaming
Mean Machines Sega
Megatech
Official Sega Magazine

MAXIMUM

Sorry if this is against the spirit of the forum but I wanted to flag them up to the group of people who might be most interested in them! I doubt many other people kept the free gifts and posters like I did.

Cheers.

• Like 2

• Retromags Curator

Part of me wants to take them, but you should know a good portion of those have been preserved by @meppi (former member) who runs OOPA (www.outofprintarchive.com). He might actually be closer to you in distance as I am in the USA....I am not sure which issues he needs at the moment....but he does a kick ass job on making near perfect digital copies.

• Like 1

Meppi certainly does do a great job BUT he hasn't been well over the last couple of years and is a one man band so updates are not the fastest as even he would probably agree. That might be something to factor into your decision as if you were expecting your magazines to be released reasonably quickly over at OoPA you might be out of luck.

Additionally, like me, and Phillyman, I think think he has a LOT of magazines awaiting scanning.

• Retromags Curator
12 hours ago, KiwiArcader said:

Additionally, like me, and Phillyman, I think think he has a LOT of magazines awaiting scanning.

I have over 1900+ video game magazines. If I had to guess, I would say at least 600 of them have already been preserved by Retromags. Another 300 are probably duplicates, 300-400 magazines that either can't be scanned due to age, or publisher. Now with a toddler that has discovered climbing, I need to start running 10 or so of these guys thru my scanner each week until the piles in the house disappear :lol: