Sign in to follow this  
Phillyman

Forum Tips and Tricks!

Recommended Posts

Mentioning Users

 

You can easily mention a user by starting their username with an at sign....and clicking on their name as it appears!

@Areala is a warrior nun!

This should trigger a notification to Areala that she has been mentioned in a thread.

When you do this in the Chatbox, it will make that message a different color for Areala, so that she can easily track down mentions in the chat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Social Sign on

Hate having to type a username and password when you come to Retromags? You can tie your account to Twitter, Facebook, Microsoft or Google for easier access. If you have an existing account you can go to the following URL to link your accounts.

https://www.retromags.com/settings/

 

2017-02-07 16_36_55-Forums - Retromags Community.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Phillyman said:

Mentioning Users

 

You can easily mention a user by starting their username with an at sign....and clicking on their name as it appears!

@Areala is a warrior nun!

This should trigger a notification to Areala that she has been mentioned in a thread.

When you do this in the Chatbox, it will make that message a different color for Areala, so that she can easily track down mentions in the chat!

You got me out of bed for this? Pain will be forthcoming... :)

*huggles*
Areala

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like everyone to admire my new signature below and I encourage you all to add it to your own posts as well.:D

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Areala is a warrior nun!

--Phillyman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, kitsunebi77 said:

I'd like everyone to admire my new signature below and I encourage you all to add it to your own posts as well.:D

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Areala is a warrior nun!

--Phillyman

I am going to set you on fire.

4 hours ago, Phillyman said:

 

Most people are trying to get @Areala into bed, I however am trying to get her out of it!

I am going to set all of you on fire.

*huggles*
Areala

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Areala, where can we get a list of all the secret emoticons?

We can continue to ask at all hours of the night until you're ready to talk.

Edit: Nevermind.  Found them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, kitsunebi77 said:

@Areala, where can we get a list of all the secret emoticons?

We can continue to ask at all hours of the night until you're ready to talk.

Edit: Nevermind.  Found them.

There are no secret emoticons. Belief in secret emoticons is heresy which shall be rooted out and corrected via genital excision therapy. Failure to allow Areala adequate rest will result in the resumption of random, violent beatings. The Computer is your friend. Have a nice day!

:angel:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this