What Retro Game are you playing now?

twiztor

6 hours ago, twiztor said:

link it up after you post it. Zelda is my favorite franchise and i love Zelda 2. i wouldn't say it's my favorite, but it gets WAY more hate than it deserves. just beat it again last year.

You got it! I'm doing a series called "The Good, The Bad, The Buggy":, with 2-3 good things, 2-3 bad things, and 1-2 little glitches or bugs. Zelda II is the first game on the list! About halfway through editing, it'll be here as soon as it's done! 😎

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2022 at 8:43 PM, twiztor said:

pretty good video there. i think you did a good job on covering the positives and negatives. i did not even know about the glitch you mentioned that gets you to the graveyard. cool info!

Thank you so much for checking it out! That was the goal; balanced and informative so happy that's what you got from it!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I don't know if the Wii is considered Retro nowadays, but my son & I have been playing Fortune Street for the Wii. It has some pretty hilarious dialogue from the Dragon Quest characters if you're familiar with the stories (i.e. The Princess from Dragon Quest/Dragon Warrior 2) and for some reason the Platypunk character seems to be an Italian mobster!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Retromags Curator

A friend and I just completed a co-op playthrough of the original Halo. I think we'll be doing Halo 2 before long! :)

Solo gaming wise, I picked up a copy of "Curse: The Eye of Isis" on the PC which I'm looking forward to trying out. :)

*huggles*
Areala :angel:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...