Sign in to follow this  
muller23

PC Pilot

hi guys

Any chance on putting or getting PC Pilot on board here.You can not buy a digital version from 1999 until 2009 and  printed version are only a few out there for sale .(eBay)

thanks

regards  muller

I sometimes feel like I'm the only one around here that even games on a PC, and that's just mainstream stuff, not niche genres like hardcore flight sims.  The odds of anyone around here owning issues of PC Pilot, let alone being willing/able to scan them, is pretty slim, I'm afraid.  Still, you never know.  If anyone ever does scan any, we'd certainly allow them here. :)

No ,you not alone here,i am on a mission here ,to get every single 1 of them

if anybody got hard copy's that would be nice

thanks

I had never even heard of this magazine, but I'll totally keep my eye open for it. :)

*huggles*
Areala

• Like 1

11 hours ago, muller23 said:

No ,you not alone here,i am on a mission here ,to get every single 1 of them

if anybody got hard copy's that would be nice

thanks

I got into scanning because I was on a "mission" to get every issue of a magazine scanned as well. I learned it's a very large, time-consuming, and expensive project, which is why there are so few people in the world who do it. If it's something you really care about, we will welcome your help!

• Like 1

hi guys

I need scanner person in the USA ,the reason for this ,to buy the editions over there and scan them as well ,i will pay in advanced,its a lot cheaper doing it over there then shipping to Australia.

some issues costing only a few bucks over there,but for me   shipping is very costly.So far i can get 5 to 6 editions over there.Amazon and eBay.

if anybody is interested just drop me line thanks

regards muller