How do I add a magazine to EGM supplements?

MkMoveList

Thanks for scanning the supplement.  As a new member, you aren't allowed to upload directly to the site.  Your best option is to upload your file to an outside file host and post the link here, where a mod or team member will take a look at it and verify that it meets the site's specified standards, and if it does, we can add it to the site.

Looks good.  In the future, make sure you make everything a consistent height.  Your files seem to be saved at a consistent width, but in order to be viewed correctly using a two-page view, they need to be the same height, not width.  A height of 2200 is fine, although some people go bigger.  I've fixed that and applied some very minor cosmetic edits, but before I upload it I want to ask if you can upload a new scan of page 13 of your file (pg 14-15 of the supplement.)  That's the page at the end where you have the two horizontal pages flipped vertically for easier reading.  Since you edited for a constant width of 1440, the height on that page is only 1859, which is too small to match the rest of the supplement.  Any time we join two pages together in a scan, it's also best to include both pages separately.  So what would be best is if you cold include copies of both of those pages separately at 2200px high, and then another copy of both pages together flipped vertically (as they are in your file), but also at 2200 px high.  If you post those here or PM them to me I can add them to the file and upload it for you.

Btw, do you know which issue of EGM this shipped with?