Console pack in materials scans?

vice350z

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, vice350z said:

Thanks for the info Dweller. I'll poke around. You'd think there would be a site for that for folks that lost their original materials and just wanted something to print out as a reproduction.

Well, there is - it's called replacementdocs.  But you asked for a place that had scans of all the stuff most people threw away like ads/coupons/posters/etc.  Replacementdocs just scans the stuff you need to play the game, like manuals and maps that came with the game.  Also, I'm not sure how "high-res" their scans are, but I believe they put their watermark on everything, so if you're looking for perfect copies for some purpose other than reference, you'll have to look elsewhere.

Good base for scanned sega materials - segaretro. I know, Kitsunebi don't like them for stealing magazines, but they have a lot of other good scans - ads, posters, manuals, maps and other... Plus, they started similar base for the NEC consoles... Many scans are in HQ.

For NIntendo - http://www.nintandbox.net - covers, labels, some manuals... Many of them in HQ.

Many scans can be found on forums like AtariAge...

TOSEC-PIX - old collection but with some-all-in-one-place materials

I have huge amount of links to different portals at home, but now i'm on vacation on Cyprus without access to them...

P.S.  For manuals - look at my DMC collection))) Torrent can be found at pleasuredome.org.uk