Phillyman

2017 Retromags Collection Available Via Torrents!

There are no real words to express the gratitude I have for the work that you and the others have put into this site. I remember when Retromags was on life support and it looked this important preservation project would be over.

Now it has become bigger than I thought it would be and there is still so much left to do. So thank you for that, I have not got around to saying that before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes!!!!

In the matter of fact, it was because of that very first torrent that I found out about this site, back in the day.

Thanks!!!

• Like 2

Just now, kitsunebi77 said:

That gives me an exclusive.  Maybe I should add some hype to my new release post.  "NOT AVAILABLE IN ANY TORRENT!!":lol:

I saw that release today and was like......Man not even 24 hours and now I can't claim EVERYTHING is finally torrented :P

38 minutes ago, Phillyman said:

I saw that release today and was like......Man not even 24 hours and now I can't claim EVERYTHING is finally torrented :P

You KNOW he was holding that one in reserve just in case something like this happened... :)

*huggles*
Areala

6 minutes ago, Areala said:

You KNOW he was holding that one in reserve just in case something like this happened... :)

*huggles*
Areala

Wait'll you see Philly's face when I upload the scans of the TOP SECRET SUPER RARE GamePro Issues 81-90 I recently discovered and make him re-number everything back to the way it was before he finally "fixed" it.

maniacal.png

Glad to see Torrents making a comeback, as I was a huge fan of the old "big" torrent that was floating around years back.  Also VERY glad for another reason:  I had a hard drive failure, and it was the drive all my old game mag scans were on.  I came to start the long process of pulling them all back down, to find thankfully torrents are alive again!  So, thanks, and thanks again!