2017 Retromags Collection Available Via Torrents!

Phillyman

There are no real words to express the gratitude I have for the work that you and the others have put into this site. I remember when Retromags was on life support and it looked this important preservation project would be over.

Now it has become bigger than I thought it would be and there is still so much left to do. So thank you for that, I have not got around to saying that before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Retromags Curator
Just now, kitsunebi77 said:

That gives me an exclusive.  Maybe I should add some hype to my new release post.  "NOT AVAILABLE IN ANY TORRENT!!":lol:

I saw that release today and was like......Man not even 24 hours and now I can't claim EVERYTHING is finally torrented :P

• Retromags Curator
38 minutes ago, Phillyman said:

I saw that release today and was like......Man not even 24 hours and now I can't claim EVERYTHING is finally torrented :P

You KNOW he was holding that one in reserve just in case something like this happened... :)

*huggles*
Areala

6 minutes ago, Areala said:

You KNOW he was holding that one in reserve just in case something like this happened... :)

*huggles*
Areala

Wait'll you see Philly's face when I upload the scans of the TOP SECRET SUPER RARE Gamepro Issues 81-90 I recently discovered and make him re-number everything back to the way it was before he finally "fixed" it.

maniacal.png

Glad to see Torrents making a comeback, as I was a huge fan of the old "big" torrent that was floating around years back.  Also VERY glad for another reason:  I had a hard drive failure, and it was the drive all my old game mag scans were on.  I came to start the long process of pulling them all back down, to find thankfully torrents are alive again!  So, thanks, and thanks again!

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/4/2018 at 4:55 AM, Sameer said:

Any news regarding the "update" pack?
Much appreciated and thank you for all the mags.

Not in a torrent as far as I can tell, but a list of direct downloads for the update packs can be found at http://leech.retromags.com/base/

• Retromags Curator
On 12/16/2018 at 2:00 PM, Leathco said:

Not in a torrent as far as I can tell, but a list of direct downloads for the update packs can be found at http://leech.retromags.com/base/

Yeah I fell behind on this, so basically on January 1st 2019 I will close out the 2018 Update folders and torrent them, and then going forward we will probably have anywhere from 2-4 update folders per year.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Long time ghoster here with hopefully an easy question.

I've been seeding the 2017 torrents along with the 2018/2019 Update 1 since they came out and didn't realize there were new ones. I see 2019-2-7 and 2020-1 on leech.retromags.com. How can I torrent those? I have a NAS with plenty of room for the updates that I leave on 24/7 to seed. More than happy to download them and seed non-stop. The link on the front page links to a downloads for up through 2019 Update 1.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...