New Release: Ultimate Gamer Issue 1 (July 1995)

kitsunebi

By the way, I'm terribly sorry, but it would seem that Areala is not allowed to read this magazine.

Ultimate_Gamer_1_008.jpg

Sorry, no girls allowed.:P

Favorite quote of the issue:

"Saturn is a great machine, no doubt about it, but by comparison, the 32X is an expensive unwieldy, badly designed, bastardized piece of weirdness."

also (in regards to Atari's failure to penetrate the market with the Jaguar):

"One industry pundit was quoted as saying Atari couldn't market immortality." :lol:

11 minutes ago, Hoagie said:

Another magazine published by Larry Flynt. :P Much, much more about video games than computer games, however.Thanks !

Hope the PC Entertainment are coming next, I'm looking forward to browse them. :)

I have an annoying habit of "saving the best for last."  Faced with choosing amongst a pile of games, books, comics, movies, tv shows,...magazines...I will inevitably always avoid the ones I'm most interested in and choose one of the ones I'm only marginally interested in instead.  I guess some part of my brain is telling me that if I use up all the best stuff, I'll have nothing to look forward to.  Of course, the sad reality is that I never have time to get around to doing all the stuff I really want to do because I'm wasting all of it doing the stuff I only sort of want to do.  I'm completely hopeless.:cry:

That said, you're in luck.  As per my modus operandi, I deliberately started by scanning all of Whiskcat's donated video game mags (since I have only marginal interest in video games) and after I get one more issue of Ultimate Gamer out of the way (which is already scanned but must be edited), it'll be nothing but PC mags from that point onward!