Request

Modow8

Well, let's assume just for the sake of argument that I own some magazines.  Why on earth would I scan them?  I already OWN them - what do I need scans for?!

JEEBUS H, Kiwi - think before you speak.🙄

But could I scan them?  Well, yes.  Yes I could.  Anything is possible.  Well, that's not true.  But anything is possible in dreams.  So I'll just dream about the entire run of PC Gamer being scanned.  Just as good as the real thing.  Sigh.🤗

...😥

Ah, so you know what I'm talking about then.  Owning magazines is such a burden.  Other people always wanting you to scan them, but never offering to do anything themselves.  Again, WHY SHOULD I SCAN MY OWN MAGAZINES?  What do I need a scanned copy for when I can just pick up the mag and read it?

But you're right.  Sometimes, against all logic, there is an urge to scan.  But since scanning mags I own is of zero benefit to myself, I only scan mags I don't own.  Using Retromags' sophisticated tracking software, I can pinpoint our members' locations based off of their IP address.  I then sneak quietly into their homes late at night with my heat gun, debind and scan their precious magazines they've been selfishly keeping from the rest of us, and make my escape before they awake to find a neat pile of loose pages resting beside their pillow.  The Scan Fairy, they call me in some circles.  But hey, it's a nickname I'll put up with to keep bringing scans of someone else's mags to all of the rest of you.  Some of us were just built to be heroes, I suppose.

4 minutes ago, Ethereal Dragonz said:

Was there a particular issue you feel is important to be made available?

I can't remember the issue number, but the one with the Howard Phillips nude centerfold. 

Yeah, you know the one I'm talkin' about.  Nothing but bowtie, business socks, and BEEFCAKE.😆