What game is it? for pc gamers

Melki

just out os curiosity. i saw this but im a console gamer... xD

what game is it? for pc

racing, combat... using hover bikes the game  is from the 90s......3d  3 person view... you can shot ropes to the sides and can latch with other players...and the enviroment is mostly arena

wth..

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Sonicman said:

Could it be something like a futuristic road rash or Mario kart perhaps?

can you remember if it was a textured 3d game, Multiplayer or demo? where did you find it? :)

He already said it was a PC game, so not Road Rash.  And I'm fairly certain no one could ever be confused about what Mario Kart is.  Also, it was already stated that the game is 3D with a 3rd-person viewpoint.

Knowing a timeframe more specific than "the 90s" would probably be the most help, since there were enormous leaps in PC hardware during that timeframe.  I'm assuming the game is from the latter half of the decade, though, since 3D didn't really come into its own until then.

1 minute ago, kitsunebi77 said:

He already said it was a PC game, so not Road Rash.  And I'm fairly certain no one could ever be confused about what Mario Kart is.  Also, it was already stated that the game is 3D with a 3rd-person viewpoint.

Knowing a timeframe more specific than "the 90s" would probably be the most help, since there were enormous leaps in PC hardware during that timeframe.  I'm assuming the game is from the latter half of the decade, though, since 3D didn't really come into its own until then.

Yes, you are right about that, the date is important, was just wondering if the style of the game resembled something like Mario Kart or road Rash those type of Combat/racing games rather then the format or graphic style.  It may have been an indy game, something rare to come by?