Donating Issues?

narb79

• Retromags Curator
3 hours ago, narb79 said:

I have last issue of Nintendo Power would like to see it preserved for historical sake.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for the offer, but I have about 6 sealed copies from the news stands. I made sure to wait until the day before they were about to rotate stock to grab them all up :)

15 minutes ago, Phillyman said:

Thanks for the offer, but I have about 6 sealed copies from the news stands. I made sure to wait until the day before they were about to rotate stock to grab them all up :)

Geez, dude.  Think of the children.  Some kids who'd saved up their allowance to get that issue of Nintendo Power cried themselves to sleep that night because some grown asshole bought all the copies.😢

• Retromags Curator
33 minutes ago, kitsunebi77 said:

Geez, dude.  Think of the children.  Some kids who'd saved up their allowance to get that issue of Nintendo Power cried themselves to sleep that night because some grown asshole bought all the copies.😢

As I said, I only took them the day before they take the old magazines off the shelf to make room for the new ones.  :P

• Retromags Curator
3 minutes ago, kitsunebi77 said:

I see...

So...one copy to scan, one to keep, and...four to stick under that uneven table leg to keep it from wobbling?  Am I close?🤔

If you think, I am going to let them take the unsold copies off the shelves after 30 days and put them into a shredder.....well you are dead wrong. Especially when I can hold onto them for 15 years and make back my $6 three times over! 😆