Selling: Strategy Plus / Computer Games Strategy Plus

Marsil

Hello,

I'm selling my 56 issues of the Strategy Plus / Computer Games Strategy Plus magazine. These include:

10, 11, 12/1990 (3 issues)

01, 02, 03, 04, 06, 08, 09, 10 , 11, 12/1991 (10 issues)

01, 02, 05, 06, 07,  08, 09, 10, 11, 12/1992 (10 issues)

01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12/1993 (12 issues)

01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 10/1994 (9 issues)

04, 07, 08, 10/1995 (4 issues)

04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11/1996 (8 issues)

They are in great condition. I can provide a more detailed description and pictures if anyone is interested. You can find scans of the covers here:

http://www.kultboy.com/index.php?site=kult/kultmags&id=572

All scans except for the last one were provided by me.

I also have an almost complete set of Games International - the predecessor of Strategy Plus.

PM me with an offer. I know that they are kinda rare, with only the later issues occasionally appearing on eBay

All of my issues are currently stored in the basement on a couple of shelves while the relatives from the UK are staying with us. When I get a chance I will try and get a definitive list of what I have to add to the already done list and then I will be able to tell what is still M.I.A.

Super busy here so it won't be in the next couple of days at the very least.

1 minute ago, KiwiArcader said:

All of my issues are currently stored in the basement on a couple of shelves while the relatives from the UK are staying with us. When I get a chance I will try and get a definitive list of what I have to add to the already done list and then I will be able to tell what is still M.I.A.

Super busy here so it won't be in the next couple of days at the very least.

No worries.  This is winter vacation (or summer, I guess) - enjoy it!  I'll hopefully be able to stay away from the site for a while, myself.