Playstation Magazine Specials in wrong section

JhonnyD

Thanks.  Our site's software is a heaping pile of #%@$ and randomly moves our subcategories around ALL THE DAMN TIME.  And I'm getting tired of having to move them back.  Do you hear me, @Phillyman?  DO YOU HEAR ME??!!!!!

In fact, you know what?  I'm just gonna leave them there for a while.  Let them adjust to their new life in the totally wrong location.  Unless someone else wants to waste their time putting them back in the right place just so they can randomly relocate themselves somewhere else a few weeks later.

Still, thanks for pointing it out @JhonnyD.  Sadly, it's a problem without a permanent solution, since it would require developer attention and support, of which we have none, more or less.

Gosh, I get cranky when I'm as sleep-deprived as I am right now, don't I?

*seriously, though - I've reported this same problem multiple times for over 6 months and seen zero effort put into solving it.  So we'll just have to live with having our subcategories play musical chairs.

6 hours ago, Phillyman said:

I moved them back, although I never remember this ever happened before. Not that my memory is that great, but I just dont remember this issue

Yeah, probably because it's been going on for so long, I gave up on ever having it fixed and haven't bothered you with it lately.  Not gonna repost here, but if you check your PMs, there's one from me on July 5 called "Has someone been messing with the database?" and another from July 28 titled "Galleries moving locations" which prove that I'm not making this up and HAVE mentioned it before.  Once I noticed that galleries which had changed locations, been fixed, and then changed locations again after being fixed, I lost all hope.