Missing magazine: GAMEST (Japan)

gingerbeardman

Yep, Gamest is one of about 150 Japanese magazines I still have to add to the database.  It's on the back burner for now, but I'm still slowly collecting usable cover images for it (unfortunately microscopic thumbnails are no good.)

If you get that issue scanned and edited up to RM specs, let me know and I'll create a download category for it.

If anyone can find a better cover for this issue of Gamest, I'd be much obliged: http://www.netlaputa.ne.jp/~dummy/gamest/magazine/gamest/v072.html

If not, no big deal.  It has NOTHING to do with games, so far as I can tell.  It's all about how to buy cheap airline tickets.  What the flying %#@!, you say?  Welcome to Japan.  I've ranted before about how publishers will publish random crap and include it in some ongoing magazine's numbering system just to %#$@ with me.

Of course, it's also possible that the site that posted that microscopic cover made a mistake.  But I doubt it.

• Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.