Good websites for other magazine archives (like Beckett, Highlights, World Book yearbooks...)

Estil

**Techinically this forum is called "Magazine Talk", not "Video Game Magazine Talk" so would this still count under Magazine Talk?**

Anyway I think it is so awesome that this website has archives of major video game magazines and of course I know of a few other places that also do archives of their magazines, such as National Geographic, Sports Illustrated (including the swimsuit issues; hee hee), and even newspapers.com even has an over 100+ year archive of my own local newspaper!

All that being said, there are some other magazines and other resources that'd be really amazing if they could be archived in the same way as the above and on here where we can easily read them on our computer...here's a few I'd love to see if someone hasn't done this already...

* World Book, Britannica, and other encyclopedia yearbooks

* Highlights for Children

* SPORT magazine (my grandpa used to get this during its last several years)...for those who are confused this was a monthly as opposed to SI being a weekly

Now obviously these aren't the kind of publications a place like this would do but surely there must be other website and such out there that do this sort of thing?  If so where are they?