Game Genie Codes

ETSchuetz

YEARS ago in the early issues of Game Informer, I submitted a couple Game Genie codes (actually WON a free Game Boy Game Genie).  The codes were for Raging Fighter.  One was a "slow mo" code that turned the background black when you won the round/fight.  The other was an infinite health code that was FAR superior to any currently existing/listed codes today.  I don't remember the issue, but it was an early issue.  The name for the code submission is Eric Schuetz in the magazine.  Anyone that has the issue, could you kindly reply to this with those codes?  I no longer have these classic GI issues.  Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

A little update.  As Raging Fighter was released in 1993 for the Game Boy, the issue it appears in will be narrowed down to that year.  I believe it after issue 10, but it very could have have been issue 13 based on the details in the database here that lists it in that issue in the Game Genie/Swap Shop

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.