The donation to end all donations

E-Day

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

He's already been uploading CIVICMINDED's donated scans, but there are hundreds of them, and they're only being released (at most) one per day.  So depending upon the order in which they're released, a particular scan could be released today or a couple of years from now.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, kitsunebi77 said:

He's already been uploading CIVICMINDED's donated scans, but there are hundreds of them, and they're only being released (at most) one per day.  So depending upon the order in which they're released, a particular scan could be released today or a couple of years from now.

Thanks, you see I've already missed some!

6 minutes ago, gingerbeardman said:

Thanks, you see I've already missed some!

You can sign up to receive new release notification emails so you won't miss anything.  For the past couple of months, there has been something released pretty much on a daily basis, so you may have missed quite a bit!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sivilius said:

Nice to see EGM Issue 100 in there. Makes me feel a bit less bad after not donating my own copy after I said that i would. BTW does the donated EGM 100 have the poster in it? 

Dunno, but until it gets scanned you can always download it (with posters) here:

https://www.retroavengers.com.br/2013/02/25/exclusivo-egm-usa-no-100/

• Like 1

• Retromags Curator
6 hours ago, Sivilius said:

Nice to see EGM Issue 100 in there. Makes me feel a bit less bad after not donating my own copy after I said that i would. BTW does the donated EGM 100 have the poster in it? 

I don't know either, but chances are good that it does. CIVICMINDED's magazines are all in great condition. So far everything I have debound for scanning has seemed to have all the inserts they originally came with.

• Like 1

• Retromags Curator
21 hours ago, kitsunebi77 said:

You can sign up to receive new release notification emails so you won't miss anything.  For the past couple of months, there has been something released pretty much on a daily basis, so you may have missed quite a bit!

So on this, I wanted to point out a quick note.

The feedburner link that I have set to show below each release, is done thru Google without my interaction. But it is really only meant for non members of Retromags.

Members of Retromags - They should be using the notification system to stay notified of new releases. Our notification system is very powerful and they can choose whether to be notified off of the posts in the New Release Forum section, or they can be notified off of the Download Manager section, and if they choose the Download Manager section, they can further choose whether they want to be notified of all Nintendo Powers, or All USA magazines. They can also choose whether these notifications just show up when they log into Retromags, or if these notifications send Emails as they happen, or wait until the end of the week to send a summary of all releases that week.

2019-08-01 16_33_56-New Releases - Retromags Community.png

2019-08-01 16_32_57-United States Magazines - Retromags Community.png

Non Members of Retromags - they can use the Feedburner email that fires out at 5PM Eastern USA if a release was put out the day prior.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...