• OPM (Official Playstation)
    • Next Generation
    • Sega Visions
    • ODM (Official Dreamcast)
    • GameFan
    • GMR
    • Game Informer
    • Saturn Magazine

Be my guest to scan EGM, but that magazine was literally 50% ads, and some issues ran over 300 pages.

Game Informer, despite being a product of Funcoland which was shoved down our throats every time we shopped there, was a really decent magazine, and I have a couple issues of it I can scan.

• Like 1

• Retromags Curator
Actually, I kind of like the older ads. I am all about nostalgia value and they really take me back... :)

Ah someone who understands the Ads arent fluff :P

Anyways the more people we find with Automatic Scanners .....The less we worry about Ads

Plus Once you Scan and Edit an advertisement ....we can keep a folder with them in there .....and any duplicate ads we can copy and paste :D

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Retromags Curator
Do these have to be from the US? :huh: Cuz if not, then try Cube and Cube Solutions from UK, Nintendo Official Magazine from Canada, Nintendo's Central America magazine, Japan's Famitsu, etc, etc, etc

B)

Absolutly not .......Any Videogame magazine thats in English is welcome to be submitted :D

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like EGM was the winner of this poll. I was wondering what our release plans for the immediate future are. Will we be filling the holes (missing issues, covers, & posters) in the Nintendo Power collection that was released via the big torrent before moving on to another mag?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Wow, nice collection.

Is there any way to get the VideoGames & Computer Entertainment mags besides clicking on each image?

BTW Welcome to Retromags.

For the VG&CE magazines I believe the very last page of thumbails should have a link to a pdf of the whole issue.