I am trying to find an issue of a gaming magazine from 2005. Any help appreciated.

woogs

Hello,

I'm trying to find an issue of a gaming magazine, from around mid 2005, that had at least a two-page spread for the new World or Warcraft Blackwing Lair raid. I don't know which magazine it was, but my best guess is PC Gamer. I've been looking at images of the covers from around that time, but I can't find any headlines for World of Warcraft. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

PC Gamers from 2005 are new to be allowed here but who am I kidding, no one around here scans PC Gamer anyway.😭

I actually stopped gaming for the most part prior to 2005, so I'm not gonna be much help, but maybe some of you youngsters out there who are familiar with these new-fangled MMO thingamajiggers (like, those of you who didn't have to google what a "raid" is) can help.😀

• Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.