New Release - GamePro's Handheld Video Games Issue 1 (Spring 1991)

E-Day

• Retromags Curator
5 minutes ago, TOLUST said:

E-Day, I have been waiting since 1991 to finally read this issue !!thank you from the bottom of my heart for filling my childhood request !! I can die now .lol .I love this website !! I will always donate to keep it going

Thanks! The second issue will be coming at some point. It's been scanned, and just waiting for me to edit it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, E-Day said:

Thanks! The second issue will be coming at some point. It's been scanned, and just waiting for me to edit it.

You mean with Schwarzenegger on the cover ?!?! Please don't make us wait forever for that issue lolol.. I can't believe you had it , I been searching forever (eBay lol) and I could never find it. That is the 2nd holy Grail of video game magazines ! 

• Like 1

• Retromags Curator
2 hours ago, TOLUST said:

You mean with Schwarzenegger on the cover ?!?! Please don't make us wait forever for that issue lolol.. I can't believe you had it , I been searching forever (eBay lol) and I could never find it. That is the 2nd holy Grail of video game magazines ! 

That's the one. Phillyman sent it to me this summer with a bunch of Swatpro issues and some other odds and ends. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1