Looking for late '90s magazine

Mexene

I'm trying to find a gaming magazine from the late '90s, probably 1998 or '99. The cover had neon orange lettering and a 3D rendering of diverse characters running outward, I think holding guns. One was a blonde nurse with white and red trim, and probably holding a syringe - likely a PS1, PC, or Dreamcast title. Inside was an article featuring an illustration of a blonde/redhead girl with pigtails and cutoff shorts, straddling an alligator.

I've looked all over the database to no avail. If you have any idea what games those might be, I'd appreciate it.

9 minutes ago, Mexene said:

I'm trying to find a gaming magazine from the late '90s, probably 1998 or '99. The cover had neon orange lettering and a 3D rendering of diverse characters running outward, I think holding guns. One was a blonde nurse with white and red trim, and probably holding a syringe - likely a PS1, PC, or Dreamcast title. Inside was an article featuring an illustration of a blonde/redhead girl with pigtails and cutoff shorts, straddling an alligator.

I've looked all over the database to no avail. If you have any idea what games those might be, I'd appreciate it.

Dunno if this is it, but it's got orange letters and a nurse:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmjxIy-CMAASyTl.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JHD said:

On 12/7/2019 at 5:02 PM, kitsunebi77 said:

Dunno if this is it, but it's got orange letters and a nurse:

Thank you, kitsunebi77! That's the one. I asked about this years ago to no avail.

Very interesting background info, JHD. Yes, that's the ad I remember. Thanks for the input!