Selling Sega Newsletters

Marsil

Hello fellow collectors,

I'm selling my collection of video games newsletters and magazines. Among them is lots of Sega related stuff:

(1) all four issues of "The Official Sega Club" newsletter by Tony Takoushi. I've contributes scans of all isses to smspower.org a while ago so you can get an impression of what's inside. I've attached two pictures showing the front covers.

(2) six issues of Sega Action, an Australian Sega Newsletter - I believe that one is complete, too. The issues I'm selling are 1 (Sonic), 2 (G-Loc) 3 (Mickey Mouse), 4 (Wonder Boy), 5 (Simpsons) , 6 (Sonic 2).1246756058_SegaClub2.thumb.jpg.5510e8edaa5d098cb3d4508447e0e6bd.jpg2001307065_SegaClub.thumb.jpg.449a4aeb1e7df3fc5f504f46690e2299.jpg

I've many mora and will add them later. If you are interested send me a message with an offer.

13 hours ago, Areala said:

That's a nice set of goodies, Marsil! Do you have a link to your auction, or a price you're looking to get? :)

*huggles*
Areala

There is no auction at the moment. I have do definate price in mind and I'm open to reasonable offers.

Update: "The Official Sega Club" newsletter has been sold for 120€ (about $135) .