New Release - Protoculture Addicts Issue 18 (July-August 1992)

kitsunebi

So long as it meets our cutoff criteria and our scan/edit quality requirements, anything's allowed now that we have a nifty miscellaneous download section.

I have all the PA issues up to #53, so anything after that would be awesome.

Anime UK would be great as well, since we don't have anyone scanning stuff in the UK, so most of us have no access to UK mags (although back in the day, we used to get that in the USA as well.  Anime mags were so rare in the early 90s, we didn't mind paying extra for imports.)

Animerica is a little trickier, since it also prints manga which is still being sold under license, but I think we could let it slide, and besides, the manga sections could always be left out if need be, since that stuff is easy enough to come by elsewhere.

• Like 2

Well, if you have any PA from when it was a fanzine (issues 1-15), we could use those as well.  There are already scans of those available elsewhere (which is why I didn't buy them), but they're of poor quality, so new scans would be welcome.

And yes, you won't be allowed to upload mags yourself until you've been made a team member.  For that to happen, you'll need to upload your scan to a filehost (I personally use mega.nz) and PM me or one of the other mods a link so we can check it and make sure it meets our quality standards.  If it's approved, we'll upload it for you, and you'll be qualified for a promotion.