expert gamer 076 issue scan

makaluma

hey all, i recently join here today and recently uploaded my scan copy of expert gamer #76 october 2000 magazine because ive seen that it was missing when i look at the expert gamer list so i uploaded my copy on archive dot org here is the link hope someone see my post and comment whatever you think on it im new to scanning and editing and i want to learn more on you guys i have also a copy of #78 of xg and i will scan and upload it again i hope that my uploaded copy will be put also here so we can see another copy of expert gamer on the list here im sorry for my english its not my native language. i also want to tell that my front cover of it was a copy here also cos my magazine was missing the front cover and back cover but i edited a front cover and added it to the one i made please visit it and comment here to what you think thank you guys here is the link

https://archive.org/download/expert-gamer-issue-076

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.