Sign in to follow this  
Starscreamsghost

Dvd Burning

Well, sadly Nero is what I tend to use. You could in theory cheat by using DVD Shrink not to "shrink" files, but to instead take a directory of VOB files, and then push them into a compliant ISO file, and then use whatever the heck you want.

Well, sadly Nero is what I tend to use. You could in theory cheat by using DVD Shrink not to "shrink" files, but to instead take a directory of VOB files, and then push them into a compliant ISO file, and then use whatever the heck you want.

What he said. I burn VOB files with Nero 6 and ISO/IMG files with ImgBurn.

I use Clone DVD with mixed results. The DVDs I've made in Nero are not compatilbe with all players and end up black and white. Not sure if it's my error or the software. What I've burned with Clone DVD sometimes turn our good or not playable at all.

I don't know if it handles straight up VOB files, but I use DVD Decrypter to burn ISOs. Maybe there's a way to package the VOBs as an ISO?

I've tried Nero the last few times. It's been hit and miss for me. But then again, I don't burn .VOBs all that much.