Searching for Philips CD-I magazine Content

Arethius

Hi Everyone,

I am currently working on a Philips CD-I project. Therefore I need magazine scans. I already have the scans from the CD-I Dedicated titles, and some general video gaming magazine in Europe. But I do not have any scan from global video gaming US press.

Can you tell me whcih titles did have CD-I previews, reviews and/or files ? I have serach EGM but could not find any thing. Can you help me out ?

Many thank in advance 

It wasnt a very popular system so there wasnt much coverage from what i remember.  I would start looking at EGM, Gamepro, game players, VG and  computer Entertainment, cd rom today, electronic games magazines should have something. Also you can use our search feature to find stuff.

Probably your best bet it go through mags at that time & have a quick look at "content" for the issues that have it posted there and see if any of them have CD-i info. As MigJmz said, it wasn't a very popular system. I went though many of the mags from that time (mostly GamePro and EGM) and there was little CD-i coverage then.

Here's something you can try. Go to Search box at top right of page. put in cd-i. A drop down has 3 section to "filter" your search. In first section, Search In, choose "Issues". Then push the magnifying glass icon to start your search. This will bring up a list of magazine issues in Retromags database that mentions cd-i in the contents section. You can then check the contents of those magazines to see if that is something you were looking for.  Unfortunately not all magazines have the contents section filled out.