Title says it all really. The scans I need right now are:

Issue 148

Issue 158

Issue 160

Issue 161

Issue 167-236

Issue 249-285

That's all the ones I need. ^-^

According to my personal release schedule, Nintendo Power Issue 158 will be put out on April 15. That is the only one I have in my pile of scans, but more will follow.

I might be able to move it up (my schedule isn't set in stone, so I can do what I want) ;).

If I have 148 it's buried in a box somewhere waiting for me to get to Nintendo Power. Right now I am scanning almost all the EGMs I have.

• Like 1

Thanks E-Day in advance for having this on your schedule and scanning! I'm looking forward to reading and appreciate it. 

PDFs are something we are looking into. The problem is that converting from JPG or TIF to PDF with searchable text causes a lot of pages to be skewed which kind of ruins the work we put into making the pages straight and nice looking.

CDisplay EX is available in the Google Play Store, and I assume it's on that App Store as well.

Are you also too lazy to unzip the CBZ files to get the individual JPG files? I think it's bad form to say you're too lazy to download an app while asking for scans in a certain format, considering it takes hours of work to release one magazine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Finally got around to getting the app, so now standard format is fine. Let's goooo