Existing scans of EGM issues marked as 'scanning'?

polygon

Hi!  There are a few EGM issues which have had the status of 'scanning' for a long time with no download available, for example issues 72 and 74.  But on Emuparadise, there are download entries for these same issues (here) with scan info files showing these originally came from Retromags.

Emuparadise doesn't host files anymore so now these issues seem to be unavailable anywhere. If there are existing scans of these issues, can they be uploaded in the mean time while the rescanning of them is queued?

• Retromags Curator

I set them to scanning because Frank Cifaldi from the Video Game History Foundation was sorting through all their magazines and was putting aside whatever was marked as missing in the database to eventually send to us. Since we no longer have the "In Possession" status I had to use Scanning. A lot of these will be ones I am rescanning but it seems Issue 72 and 74 are not on our site any longer, though I feel like I scanned 72 a long time ago. Another reason some might no longer be available is because they were unedited or in bad shape so we removed them.

The good news is that I just went through two boxes of EGM and scanned over 100 issues that I now need to edit, and I am pretty sure those two issues are among the ones I scanned.