Thoughts on preserving other gaming related media.

DaBCGang

So I know this place is mainly dedicated to magazines but what are the thoughts on things gaming related like these mario books I came across? They all contain illustrations and are long out of print. I also found an old vhs sent from nintendo that has n64 stuff on it. Just wondering if things like this were out of purview for the site or if they are worth preserving.

20210210_172603.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Retromags Curator

I have scanned things that weren't gaming magazines but were gaming related, like a Super Mario Bros sticker book. There is a miscellaneous section for things that are gaming related but aren't magazines per se.

And if you want to go way off the page, there is a RetroMAGS section for everything not gaming related. So far I am the only one who adds to that section 🤣

• Haha 2

On 2/10/2021 at 6:46 PM, E-Day said:

And if you want to go way off the page, there is a RetroMAGS section for everything not gaming related. So far I am the only one who adds to that section 🤣

hey now, i scanned a couple copies of the Where's Waldo '90s magazine!

back on topic, i'm currently scanning the Nintendo comic books from '90s Valiant comics. Or at least, when i can find them on the cheap. Once i get the whole set i'll release them all at once. Not on here, obviously.

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up guys! Had no idea about that stuff on the site.

On 2/11/2021 at 10:41 PM, twiztor said:

hey now, i scanned a couple copies of the Where's Waldo '90s magazine!

back on topic, i'm currently scanning the Nintendo comic books from '90s Valiant comics. Or at least, when i can find them on the cheap. Once i get the whole set i'll release them all at once. Not on here, obviously.

Keep me updated on these. That sounds awesome

• Like 2