RetroAchievements.org

Areala

• Retromags Curator

With how wildly successful the Trophy/Achievement systems have become in the last few console generations, it's not surprising to see a group of people banding together to do the same with old-school systems. Enter RetroAchievements.org (not affiliated with RetroMags in any way), where you can use your favorite emulator and put your money where your mouth is to earn Achievements on old school games!

I thought this was a fun idea when I ran across it, so I created an account and will be testing it out here before long. The list of supported games is simply staggering, so I guarantee there's one you can find in there that you like.

They support the DuckStation emulator for PS1 games, along with RetroArch and their own builds of other emulators. If you join up and want to add me, my username there is Areala21. :)

*huggles*
Areala :angel:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.