New Release - Surge Issue 02 (Spring 2004)

MigJmz

16 hours ago, williamsGPA said:

I love old mags whose cover subject game was never released 😆

I've been indexing a buch of Diehard Gamefan/Gamefan mags lately and I found it shocking the # of games being featured that were never released. It seems to be at least one (and usually more) every issue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rando1975 said:

I've been indexing a buch of Diehard GameFan/Gamefan mags lately and I found it shocking the # of games being featured that were never released. It seems to be at least one (and usually more) every issue.

I assume Sonic X-treme was on a lot of covers too.  Maybe Thrill Kill as well even though that game was technically released (although not officially).

• Like 1

• Retromags Curator
7 hours ago, mvangord said:

Maybe Thrill Kill as well even though that game was technically released (although not officially).

Thrill Kill may have been mentioned on covers, but to my knowledge it was never the featured game on the cover of any magazine, at least in the US. :)

*huggles*
Areala :angel:

10 hours ago, Areala said:

Thrill Kill may have been mentioned on covers, but to my knowledge it was never the featured game on the cover of any magazine, at least in the US. :)

*huggles*
Areala :angel:

Maybe I'm remembering it wrong, but I'm sure there was 1 magazine that did have Thrill Kill on the cover. But I don't remember which one. I know it wasn't GamePro or EGM. It was one of the lesser known magazine. I want to say Tips & Tricks? 

• Retromags Curator
5 hours ago, Rando1975 said:

Maybe I'm remembering it wrong, but I'm sure there was 1 magazine that did have Thrill Kill on the cover. But I don't remember which one. I know it wasn't GamePro or EGM. It was one of the lesser known magazine. I want to say Tips & Tricks? 

Good memory! Tips & Tricks from October 1998 did, indeed, use Thrill Kill on their cover. I stand corrected. :)

*huggles*
Areala :angel:

• Like 2