PSM 124 US

Realmguardian

I notice that E-Day uploaded a scan of PSM 124 (donated by Civicminded) in Downloads for United States Magazines. I looked at the Publication database and see that PSM goes up to 110.  I understand that PSM became Playstation: The Official Magazine with the Christmas 2007 issue. Was issue 124 the last issue published under the PSM banner? I am assuming that  issues 111-123 are out there somewhere in the wild.

Thank you for the reply. I have been dipping my feet into the emulation scene. I spent most of my time on various models of computers (from Timex Sinclair to Atari ST). My children had NES, SNES, PS1, PS2 and different handhelds. I finally secured a reasonable  equipped computer for emulation. I am looking at some of the rpgs that appeared on the PS1 and PS2 especially Suikoden I-V and Suikoden Tactics . So I am looking for scans of old Playstation magazines. Appears some may be difficult to find.

• Retromags Curator
13 hours ago, Realmguardian said:

Thank you for the reply. I have been dipping my feet into the emulation scene. I spent most of my time on various models of computers (from Timex Sinclair to Atari ST). My children had NES, SNES, PS1, PS2 and different handhelds. I finally secured a reasonable  equipped computer for emulation. I am looking at some of the rpgs that appeared on the PS1 and PS2 especially Suikoden I-V and Suikoden Tactics . So I am looking for scans of old Playstation magazines. Appears some may be difficult to find.

I dumped 38 issues of PSM on @MigJmz earlier this year, but I think the highest numbered issue I sent him was 97. There will be more PSM coming, but sadly I don't have any from the triple-digits. I'm always on the lookout for them though, so if I secure any, I'll pass them on. :)

*huggles*
Areala :angel: