Looking for 6 first issues of PS1 magazines to complete my set... PLAY/A-Z/Solutions/Zone/Magic/100%

dwah86

Hey guys,

I'm looking to get a full set of the first issues of UK PS1 magazines. From my research, there were 25 unique magazines in total, and I now have 19 of them. The remaining 6 I need are...

PLAY (Nov 1995) - I have only seen this listed on eBay once in the past year but sadly I missed it
Complete A-Z of PlayStation Games (no cover date; released in early 1996) - Never found this one; probably the 2nd most obscure of these
PlayStation Solutions (no cover date; released in early 1996) - I have only seen this listed on eBay once in the past year and sadly I missed it
PlayStation Zone (Jul 1998) - No eBay listings in the past year
PlayStation Magic (Sep 1999) - By FAR the most obscure of them all! Issue 2 was on eBay some time back in a job lot
100% PlayStation Tips 'n' Tactics (Mar 2000) - I have only seen this listed on eBay once in the past year but sadly I missed it

While I'm here, might as well also mention magazines that had an "Issue 0" - I believe there were 4 of them, and I am missing...

PlayStation Plus (no cover date; released in Aug 1995) - I have only seen this listed on eBay once in the past year but sadly I missed it

I know it's a longshot, but if anybody can help me out that would be great :)

Cheers

• Like 1

• Retromags Curator

Welcome to the site, @dwah86! :)

Sadly as I'm in the US, my collection of UK magazines is extremely limited, and I don't have any of the ones you're looking for. The UK is definitely an under-represented area on our site; I'll keep an eye out and if any of them come my way, I'll be sure to let you know. :)

*huggles*
Areala :angel:

• 1 month later...

Hi Areala and Mig, thank you for your posts - unfortunately my ISP has been blocking this site for the past month or so so I have been unable to access. It seems to be okay now thankfully! Thank you for your help and advice :)

• Like 1