Beckett Pokemon Collector Magazine

Zebrath

Hey all, I'm new around here and have a reasonable amount of the beckett pokemon collector magazines and have been slowly scanning them into pdfs. If they were uploaded how would they be categorized? I ask this as while they do contain unique information regarding the pokemon video game franchise, the focus is more on the topic of pokemon in general, i.e. the trading card game, the show, or collectables.

• Like 2

• Retromags Curator
32 minutes ago, Zebrath said:

Hey all, I'm new around here and have a reasonable amount of the beckett Pokemon collector magazines and have been slowly scanning them into pdfs. If they were uploaded how would they be categorized? I ask this as while they do contain unique information regarding the Pokemon video game franchise, the focus is more on the topic of Pokemon in general, i.e. the trading card game, the show, or collectables.

Welcome to the site, @Zebrath! :)

We have a section specifically for non-video-game magazines. If not, then we could create a category for them under US magazines pretty easily. :)

*huggles*
Areala :angel:

• 6 months later...

hey zebrath, I´m looking for a fanart pokemon card that was published in one of the beckett pokemon collector magazines, (trying to find the magazine number/date that published it). It was called Screechal by Jon Brinsey, Cleveland Ohio. It was like a greyish  looking lizard. Not in the fanart section but in the created pokemon section that they made into cards, usually one per magazine. It would mean a lot to me if you found which magazine published screechal since you seem to have lots of them. Thank you!!!